Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX | Grandstream | IP PRODUCTS, IP PBX, GRANDSTREAM
Grandstream UCM6208 supports 500 users and 45 concurrent calls
Grandstream UCM6208 is designed to fulfill the modern day business needs. UCM6200 Series is an easy to manage solution with Voice, Video and Data. Enjoy the enterprise grade features in UCM6208 without any licensing charges and recurring payments. Grandstream UCM6208 coming with 100 concurrent calls and up to 800 users.With constant upgrades and enhancements Grandstream UCM6208 Dubai offer almost all the features required for the modern business with an affordable price tag.UCM6200 series delivers powerful yet easy-to-manage unified communications features to make deploying and managing a business communication solution easy.
Grandstream UCM6208 is a powerful communication pbx system that can support up to 800 users , 100 concurrent calls and 50 SIP accounts. Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX Coming with business friendly features that unify multiple communication channels such as Video, Video conferencing, CCTV , Mobility, Data tools , Facility management and Voice. The powerful new hardware in UCM6208 allow more concurrent calls compared to UCM6108. It allow expanding the office telephone system to maximum and increasing the FXO Capacity by using the Grandstream FXO Voip Gateway. UCM6208 having a dual-core 1GHz processor, 1GB RAM and 4GB flash.If you are looking for powerful upgrade for your existing PBX System then UCM6200 Series will be the choice
Grandstream UCM6208 Specification
- UCM6208 supports 500 users and 45 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream IP Phones.
- Integrated 8 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE
- USB Port and SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server. recordings accessible via web user interface virtually anywhere from world.
- CDR [ Call Detail Records ] for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs